OpenSnow All-Access FAQ
|Snow Report Alerts|
|3-Day Hourly Forecasts|
|Historical Snow Reports|
|Snowpack Graphs and Analysis|
|Snowfall Forecast Alerts|
|Daily Snow Emailed to You|
|No Banner Advertisements|
All-Access Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer discount memberships?
- Absolutely! You probably know lots of other skiers and riders. When you refer someone who purchases All-Access, you get $5 off your next bill and they get $5 off their current bill. And you can refer as many people as you want, which means a free pass for you when you get four friends to sign up!
- When does All-Access renew?
- Each pass is good for one calendar year, or 365 days. When you purchase All-Access, we will automatically renew your pass and charge you again one year later. If you dislike automatic renewals and would like to turn this off (no hard feelings, we understand!), please click "Turn Off Auto-Renew" on the Change Plan page: https://opensnow.com/user/settings/upgrade.
- What is your refund policy?
- If you don't find our service and our forecasts useful, we'll refund your money with no hassle, even if you've used our service for many months. It's really that simple. Just email us at [email protected] and we'll take care of you. The only downside to this type of refund policy is that now you can't complain about meteorologists getting paid even when they're wrong:-)
- Is my credit card information safe?
- We use the strongest security measures available to protect your personal information. Before your credit card number is forwarded to our credit card processor, it is encrypted using the strongest encryption available today. Also, we do not store your credit card number on our servers and rather leave that to the data security experts at our payment processing company called Stripe.
- Why are you charging for All-Access? Doesn't OpenSnow make money from advertisements?
- Thousands of people support OpenSnow by paying us directly, and we welcome this because we love working directly for our users. We also make money from advertisements purchased by resorts and gear companies. While advertising does make up the majority or our revenue, we rely on contributions from our supporters to help us constantly improve the site and have a predictable revenue stream year-after-year. The purchase of All-Access for $19/yr goes directly to support our small team of forecasters, to help us develop and maintain our website and apps, and to allow us to make improvements each season.
- Can I use OpenSnow for free?
- Absolutely. Browse the site and our mobile apps as much as you'd like. You can also sign up for a free account, which will allow you to save a list of your favorite mountains and receive snow report alerts for up to two mountains. Get a free account here or consider getting All-Access for only $19 per year.
- Still have questions?
- No sweat. Email us and we'll get right back to you: [email protected].