It's cloudy in Sun Valley this morning on Sunday, April 15. No new snow in the last 24 hours.
There's a 30 percent chance of rain/snow mix today, with scattered storms. It's 33 degrees at the base of Bald Mountain in Sun Valley this morning, and 28 degrees at the summit. Could be some fresh snow falling on the top half of the mountain today. Spring conditions!
Note that the River Run lift has closed for the season, along with Seattle Ridge. Lookout Express, Challenger, Chrismas and Frenchman's lifts are open for the weekend.
- Emily Stanton Band live music at Warm Springs Lodge on Sunday, April 15
- Sunday, April 15 is the last day of operations for Sun Valley.
It's been a pleasure serving you this ski season for OpenSnow.com. Have a great summer!
Did you know that you can get more from OpenSnow?
If you’re looking for a way to support OpenSnow and get access to more data, consider signing up for the All-Access Pass.
- 10-day forecasts
- Custom alerts to know about upcoming powder days
- Time-lapse webcams for tracking exactly when fresh snow has fallen
- Email delivery of the Sun Valley Daily Snow as soon as it’s published
All of this costs just $19 for one full year (365 days) and helps to support OpenSnow so that we can spend money and time to further improve our website and mobile apps.
I’d love to count you as an All-Access member!