Following Friday’s mostly dry and partly sunny weather, snow showers have returned on Saturday morning and I see that a quick 2 inches have accumulated at the summit between about 400am and 600am. Get out on the hill early Saturday morning to enjoy these new flakes, and for the rest of the day, expect a mix of showers, clouds, and a few breaks of sunshine. Afternoon high temperatures should be in the mid-to-upper 20s.
Partly Sunny Sunday
Closing day for the season (April 14) will bring all types of weather. We should see some sunshine in the morning, then clouds and a few showers could arrive for the afternoon. High temperatures will be warm and springlike with afternoon readings in the mid-to-upper 30s. What a season it’s been – enjoy closing day!
Thanks for reading and check back each morning for daily updates!
Snow conditions as of Saturday morning
New snow mid-mountain:
* 1” (24 hours Friday 500am to Saturday 500am)
* 1” (Overnight Friday 400pm to Saturday 500am)
New snow summit:
* 2” (24 hours Friday 500am to Saturday 500am)
* 2” (Overnight Friday 400pm to Saturday 500am)
* 1-2” on Friday & Friday Night (April 12)
* 11 of 18 lifts
* 169 of 169 trails
* Latest update
Snowpack compared to 30-year average:
Upgrade to All-Access and receive exclusive benefits.
- Hourly Forecasts for 3 days
- Daily Forecasts for 10 days
- Favorite & Timelapse Cams
- Custom Forecast Alerts
- No Banner Advertisements
- OpenSummit All-Access
See the whole picture for only $19/year and never miss another powder day.